About Me

My photo
hmm..I discovered that I should never judge people... Coz when you judge people you wont even have time to even love them... Accept others for who they are... Coz that's what makes them so special... And help them to improve themselves so that they can be a better person... But remember... Never ever try to change oneself...becaus they wont be able to b wut we want.. I eat like a fat boy. I cook like a fat chef. I'm lazy like a fat cat. Physically, mentally, technically, generally,artistically, bombastically, emotionally, heroically, abnormally, sexually, biologically, biographically, biogenetically, catastrophically, exotically, literally, originally, optimisticly, overly, truly, rebelliously, unsoundly, valuably, bittersweetly, bottomlessly..naahhh..=) And always appreciate what God has given you... Even the small small things... Like today you feel happy... Then thank God for giving you a happy day... And if u have a bad day... Just pray to God to help you get through it... He will help you...insyaAllah... It's only a matter of asking for His help...

welcome.

i'm juz want to get involve n to active up my blog..=)
updating when i'm not really busy ok..


My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Friday, June 19, 2009

happy belated birthday to my bf's makwe


bf's makwe?
i really dun know wuts her name actually..
hmm..for him means his bff's daughter.haha..but for me?? god knows that..=p
a 3-year-old girl..
her birthday was last saturday, 13th june..
it is a long story but i short it up n keep it secret between us ok syg..deal with dat?

last tuesday i ajak umi to buy a new cleanser at body shop jj wangsa maju..then my mother also want to look around a new cute little rice cooker for her travel..while she were looking for her thing then i decided to go lovely lace..hmmm...rambang mata!! there were lots of cute bears..colourfull!!
i dunno wut to giv for diz 3-year-old girl..haihh..so i decided to choose diz white n pink bears with the sayap angel..heheh..i like dat!!
i also bought a gift boz so i dun have to pening2 to wrap it..

a very simple ribbon that i deco by myself..
and before i giv this present tomorrow lets take a picture!!..=)

weeee...